Mendocino County is fully open and we welcome you! Please know that many businesses – lodging properties, restaurants, and retailers – may choose to continue with health and safety guidelines, and we ask that you respect the policies they set forth to ensure the safety of fellow guests, employees and our community at large. If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home. We’ll be here when you’re up to a Mendocino County adventure!
Masking up in public and indoors is still required for unvaccinated travelers, as well as outdoors if maintaining a six foot distance from others isn’t possible. For vaccinated guests, mask wearing is optional with some exceptions. Remember that some business may choose more restrictive safety measures.
What You Need to Know Before You Arrive
All visitors are asked to please observe continuing safety recommendations such as:
- keep face coverings on your person, just in case
- make space for others to get by (think hallways, sidewalks and aisles)
- wash or sanitize your hands when entering/exiting buildings
- stay home if you’re feeling ill
- please bring your patience
- download the #SafeMendocino Visitor Guide