Mendocino County is fully open and we welcome you! Please review the most recent health orders implemented by the Mendocino County Public Health Officer. While our lodging properties, restaurants, and retailers appreciate your business, we ask that you respect the orders set forth to ensure the safety of fellow guests, employees and our community at large. If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home. We’ll be here when you’re up for a Mendocino County adventure!
Masking up in public and indoors is required for all travelers regardless of vaccination status. It is also recommended that you maintain a six foot distance from others. Read the most recent Masking Order, effective December 23, 2021 here.
What You Need to Know Before You Arrive
All visitors are asked to please observe continuing safety orders and recommendations such as:
- keep face coverings on your person, just in case
- make space for others to get by (think hallways, sidewalks and aisles)
- wash or sanitize your hands when entering/exiting buildings
- stay home if you’re feeling ill
- please bring your patience
- download the #SafeMendocino Visitor Guide