- This event has passed.
6/13/20 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Virtual Event: Workshop Hosted by Yoga Mendocino
Yoga Mendocino is excited to announce this very special workshop with renowned author and psychotherapist Linda Graham, LMFT. Linda is the author of Resilience: Powerful Practices for Bouncing Back from Disappointment, Difficulty, and Event Disaster (2018), and the award-winning Bounching Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being (2013).
In order to maintain your well-being in the face of life’s challenges, you need to strengthen your resilience—the learned capacity to cope quickly and skillfully with every level of adversity. Learn to rewire the brain’s automatic response patterns to stress or life challenges, reduce the impact of trauma, and cultivate a resilience mindset in this program with Linda Graham. She teaches you
• Tools of breath, touch, movement, and visualization to restore your natural physiological equilibrium
• The cultivation of positive emotions including kindness, compassion, gratitude, and awe that shift the brain into more resilient states of openness, receptivity, flexibility, and optimism
• Practices that deepen self-awareness and self-acceptance, the neural foundations of resilience
• How to set healthier boundaries in relationships and create respect and connection with others
• Mindfulness practices that change habitual responses to troubling events and negative self-talk.
Using didactic teaching, experiential exercises, and group discussions, Linda helps you come out of anxiety, depression, grief, or shame; strengthen mindful empathy; and shift the dynamics of problematic relationships. Embrace your own strength, competence, and agency so you can discern options, make wise choices, strengthen a resilience mindset and create a life in which you thrive and flourish.
Sign up by CLICKING HERE