Summer of Love Fest 2017
July 22 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pmFREE
Call for Performers: June 10, noon to 2 pm, youth age 9 and up through oldsters for “1967 A Musical Review.” Directors Laura Leigh, David “Sus” Susalla, Bob Mitchell, and Don Krieger. Bring a song from 1965-1968 to lip sync, sing karaoke style, or with accompaniment by Don Krieger. Music will be available for those who don’t know what to choose! There are also opportunities for chorus position, for those too shy to take the stage solo! For more details or if this date does not work, please call Laura Leigh at 882-2983.
- Live Music – “1967 A Musical Review” Directed by Laura Leigh, Live Liquid Light Show, Live Psychedelic Concert (musicians to be announced soon plus surprise guests), Dancing & Twirling, Stilt Walker
- Great Food – “not”Alice B Toklas Brownies, Kind Veggie Burritos, Fruit Kabobs, Sexy Grilled Cheese, PB&J Sandwiches, Fire in BBQ to cook your own picnic, Solar Powered Kool Aide, No-host Bar
- 1967 inspired Art Exhibit -Bill Graham Posters, Willie B’s BGB Post card collection, original Stanley Mouse paintings, 1967 Joint Show Poster
- Bring your blanket trade and/or sale of your offerings (commissions optional to Global Harmony Series)
- Interactive tie-dyeing station – buy a summer of love fest shirt and dye it yourself or bring your own cloths and create some fashion!
FUN & FREE… 4 all!
Thanks to Gualala Arts Global Harmony Series, Local & Traveling Artists, Art Edibles and all the volunteers and wonderful community of patrons for sponsoring the day’s festivities!