Most of us view the New Year as an opportunity to change: rebooting rather than autofilling our days throughout the year. This package asks us to remember that each day is totally new and deserves to be addressed with awareness and attention that at the end of each year we intend to give at least the first weeks of the New Year. Each day brings significant and sometimes novel challenges: health uncertainty – pandemics, diseases; climate uncertainty manifested in wildfires, storms, flooding and drought; social uncertainty manifested in inequality, unrest, and apparent attacks on democracy by whatever side one is not on.
How do we create more joy and resiliency needed now? What are our objectives, literally, “what do we want?” How do we live a more examined life? How do we activate the adaptable mindset?
The classes and sessions offered in this package set the stage for change and guests leave equipped with practical, real-life tools to start living healthier and happier lives. Participants in this exciting, varied, rigorous and hopeful five-day program will be offered new perspectives to accomplish insight and an approach to assist oneself and others to live with resilience and increasing sustainably.
Program will be curated by Sid Hillman, Director of the Wellness Center.
A few of the activities included in your four night stay:
- Yoga each morning, if desired
- Nutrition (It’s easy to be healthful)
- Meditation and Breath
- Outside activity (varies depending on tides, weather, etc.
- Setting Goals: The power of active meditation
- Sustainable Mindset I and Thou; finding oneself in a sea of others
- Whole Food Cooking (The ease of whole food, plant-based food preparation)
- Small Scale Farming, reforestation, reclamation of the climate water – meeting the challenge of drought, water, and food scarcity
This Package is starting in mid January with specific dates and prices coming soon.
- Price Range: $$$-$$$$
- Wifi: Yes
- Pet-Friendly: Yes
- Pool/Spa: Yes
- TV: Yes
- Restaurant/Bar: Yes
- Breakfast: Yes
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Handicapped Access: Yes